Today's Ride

Re:

Today-Monday- A beautiful day out for a ride. We have had an extremely dry winter until this month, with a fair bit of rain so far and more expected the rest of this week. So, out riding while it's nice out...

Attachments

• Sunny in the woods.jpg
    Sunny in the woods.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 863
Funny it's so dry and summery in Canada while we're still suffering from THIS in Europe.

Attachments

• THIS.JPG
    THIS.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 771
A couple of dry days here so managed to get out for a quick ride today. Was planning on getting out yesterday but had to go out on the KTM and blow some cobwebs off, me and the bike :LOL: bit beat up when i returned so ended up doing nothing for the rest of the day. But forced myself out today so happy with that :)

Gentle ride up the side of the steam railway tracks.

Mark

Attachments

• P1010091 (Medium).JPG
    P1010091 (Medium).JPG
    202.7 KB · Views: 748
  • P1010090 (Medium).JPG
    P1010090 (Medium).JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 748
  • P1010085 (Medium).JPG
    P1010085 (Medium).JPG
    203.4 KB · Views: 748
  • P1010081 (Medium).JPG
    P1010081 (Medium).JPG
    189.9 KB · Views: 748
Looks nice and green already. The only upside for us up here in The North is we don't have signs like this one.
Guess makes it a bit hard trying to claim you din't see it half way through or so...

Attachments

• no thru way.JPG
    no thru way.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 746
Re:

When you're working from home, it's roasting outside and you've got an hour between calls at lunch...

2KDK5L.jpg

We seemed to have skipped Spring and gone straight into summer - 27 degrees baby! :cool:

There seems to be quite a few of us that have had a few 'issues' over the winter so this goes out to you all, especially the grand host of this thread, the one and only Fairfax Pat. Hope the chemo' isn't getting you down too much. Five and six are the worst. After that you really don't care.

Keep strong and mend well you guys. xxxx

First proper ride this year. A gentle pootle around my usual haunts. Stopped at Stanway to take a couple of pics with you all in mind. Really grateful to be back out, albeit on the road. The mud will wait a while yet.

What year is it?

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_198.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_198.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 643
  • fullsizeoutput_199.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_199.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 643
The History Man":2gacbs56 said:
There seems to be quite a few of us that have had a few 'issues' over the winter so this goes out to you all, especially the grand host of this thread, the one and only Fairfax Pat. Hope the chemo' isn't getting you down too much. Five and six are the worst. After that you really don't care.

Keep strong and mend well you guys. xxxx

First proper ride this year. A gentle pootle around my usual haunts. Stopped at Stanway to take a couple of pics with you all in mind. Really grateful to be back out, albeit on the road. The mud will wait a while yet.

What year is it?

:cool: going to have to start adding more b&w pics

Back