New Wheeler Dealers

Re: Re:

66 triumph daytona":8lnxgcet said:
tintin40":8lnxgcet said:
66 triumph daytona":8lnxgcet said:
New series of Car S.O.S started last night,anyone see it?Best and most comprehensive restoration so far and the most deserving owner also.

its been running for many weeks. If your talking about the 7 rebuild? I thought they should have kept the original colours. Then he would have recognised it right away. I think they have all been equally deserving .
No,its the new series.More 4 are a series behind Nat Geo channel.More 4 are currently on series 5,Nat Geo have just started the brand new series 6.Last night it was a mid 50s MGA.Unbelievable amount of work went into it.

Cool. Alas i can't view Nat Geo. Will have to wait.

Re:

Next week its a Lancia Delta Integrale :cool:,poor Fuzz.Getting back on topic I liked Ant but feel that some of the modifications were a bit too elaborate and not what an enthusiast could manage in a home workshop,I think that was the charm of Edd and the original Wheeler Dealers,they focused on what a home mechanic could do.Ant`s Cossie spoiler that cost something like 3 or 4k was a bit much.

66 triumph daytona":38ngjjpf said:
Next week its a Lancia Delta Integrale :cool:,poor Fuzz.Getting back on topic I liked Ant but feel that some of the modifications were a bit too elaborate and not what an enthusiast could manage in a home workshop,I think that was the charm of Edd and the original Wheeler Dealers,they focused on what a home mechanic could do.Ant`s Cossie spoiler that cost something like 3 or 4k was a bit much.

Well holy sh#*, that was shocking. Terrible.

Carl

drcarlos":308wqidw said:
66 triumph daytona":308wqidw said:

Well holy sh#*, that was shocking. Terrible.

Carl
Yes,it was such a sad episode and Im not ashamed to say I shed a tear.Very touching ending with all the Integrales lined up.

Back