Chris Froome: fails drug test

If you need these ammount of puffs during a ride you need to join the paralypics. Others have been banned with less salbutamol so ban him (for the rest of his live, never seen a rider rides as ugly as Froome watching his powermeter constantly).

Martin":1yeg2vhf said:
If you need these ammount of puffs during a ride you need to join the paralypics.

Yeah, that'll work :roll: And that's a really cheap, verging on offensive comment.

Martin":1yeg2vhf said:
Others have been banned with less salbutamol so ban him (for the rest of his live, never seen a rider rides as ugly as Froome watching his powermeter constantly).

Pretty sure any professional from back in the day would have liked to have used that technology it if it was available. I'm pretty sure they were using other ways to "measure" optimum performance. That's why the domesitque role was created.

And would you rather have someone watching a screen to measure performance or revert to what we had before?

And back to your point, I guess you're comfortable questioning Wiggins' performance under the same guise?

Don't get me wrong, it's f9ck-up but some of the finger pointing at Froome is lame.

ultrazenith":38dukl9m said:
The History Man":38dukl9m said:
Have I missed anything? Just got home with.......

What's the Guimaraens Port like? I've never seen it on sale here in Portugal.

And that Fonseca? Does it really need decanting or will I get away with swigging from the bottle which is my favoured style?

MatBH5":2td3gqh2 said:
ultrazenith":2td3gqh2 said:
The History Man":2td3gqh2 said:
Have I missed anything? Just got home with.......

What's the Guimaraens Port like? I've never seen it on sale here in Portugal.

And that Fonseca? Does it really need decanting or will I get away with swigging from the bottle which is my favoured style?

Fonseca Port is fabulous but best decanted

Back