Im back, what have I missed.

james1985

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi everyone....

I have been away for a bit. I needed to go cold turkey. Last year things started to get really out of hand, buying sooo many bikes, and literally checking the classifieds every couple of hours, buying stuff every day.

Anyways, I wanted to get back into things here, talk to the people I miss talking too etc. Im going to get out on the bikes a bit more this year, I'm going to master my self control!

See you out on the trails.

Welcome back :)

I have a couple of frames i could sell if you need something new to get out on the trails with ;) :LOL:

Mark

Re:

I have a couple of frames i could sell if you need something new to get out on the trails with

Were you the guy that worked at the Betty Ford clinic and wore a Jack Daniel's tee shirt?

Ahhh, its good to be back, missed the banter as I ddont go on many forums.

LGF, I might just do that, but will probably be HIFI gear rather than bikes haha.

legrandefromage":2a2aozkj said:
I have lots of hifi, speakers mostly, bit short of amplificators though

Hmmm, I may be after some workshop speakers soon, (like when I can get in to the workshop and move about again) Have you got anything in the way of Turntables? I have decided I wouldn't mind listening to some of the vinyl I was given a while back.

Welcome back.. know how you feel, its easy to get consumed, buying endless stuff...
Ive sold on a fair bit, feel a lot better for doing it, and have learnt some self control finally.. and enjoy and appreciate what i have all the more!

Back