Chris Froome: fails drug test

Re:

Karma. Chris froomed. The smug slithering reptile had it coming to him. Could potentially be on a par with Lance.

Re: Re:

Big Froome fan and a bit gutted about this even if it is just an asthma drug.

Re:

Given that Wiggins got pushed out and tarnished by him and that others have not been given career opportunities in Sky because of him, and given that Froome's now been caught out, I really don't why the waxen faced gimp is so popular – I mean, just imagine being married to that thing.

Re:

I mean, just imagine being married to that thing.

You clearly have. :p

May I recommend a good mind bleach:

ci_hendrick's_gin_2460e7dc7869155d.png

Re:

Wow, you like your Ritchie Porte! Here's my 5 litres of spicy sloe gin – one week to go...

Attachments

• IMG_1495.JPG
    IMG_1495.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 693
Re: Re:

groovyblueshed":qu7owiow said:
Given that Wiggins got pushed out and tarnished by him and that others have not been given career opportunities in Sky because of him, and given that Froome's now been caught out, I really don't why the waxen faced gimp is so popular – I mean, just imagine being married to that thing.

LOL at him being pushed out. The only tarnishing he's done has been self inflicted...right up until his wife fell into the troll trap.

No-one looks good in this, including most of the replies on this thread.

It's a very sad state of affairs which makes the media and the sport look increasingly stupid.

Back