Veganism

Akula":1qu23w5b said:
My misses Is trying to organise her works Christmas bash, needs to include halal and vegan! What a palava.

Can't folks be a little flexible.

Unfortunately, not. Have been on several works dos where both the halal and vegan demands involved at the same time and so we spent most of the time trekking backing forth between venues trying to appease the halal/vegan camps. In the end, we had a quick Pizza Express and went home. What a palava.

groovyblueshed":26pt4pyc said:
Akula":26pt4pyc said:
My misses Is trying to organise her works Christmas bash, needs to include halal and vegan! What a palava.

Can't folks be a little flexible.

Unfortunately, not. Have been on several works dos where both the halal and vegan demands involved at the same time and so we spent most of the time trekking backing forth between venues trying to appease the halal/vegan camps. In the end, we had a quick Pizza Express and went home. What a palava.

Vegan food is pretty much always halal unless there's alcohol in it. Should simplify matters for future reference.

The last lamb joint left our freezer last weekend with a curry to finish yesterday.

I thinks it will be felxitarian from now on - vegetarian with cheating.

Back