Today's Ride

Re:

Grim, grim, grim. Wet and dank on Saturday, it didn't get much brighter than this.

UKfSan.jpg

Re:

Today-Tuesday-65 F. and sunny. A ride to Deer Park and then home via the steepest street in Fairfax, Mountain View-30% grade at the top...

Attachments

• Deer Park.jpg
    Deer Park.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 747
i was going to go out tonight, but mrs longun has been offered free tickets to see russell brand locally.....so shes out and im sat here listening to old music hoping its dry tomorrow so i can ride to work

very steady but fun ride to and from work today, nearly all off road except when i cross a main road between woods. windy, wet and sweaty :( winter wear is too warm for autumn haha

Attachments

• 20171122_082001.jpg
    20171122_082001.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 716
Re:

Yeah Longun, when you are dressed for the cold, as soon as you start the day's climb ( around here, anyway - it's all up), It gets hot and sweaty. On those kind of days I wear full zip jerseys, so I can unzip on the climb. :cool: Today-Wednesday- A partly overcast 65 F. day. I rode up to the West and climbed 900' or so...

Attachments

• Church of the Redwoods.jpg
    Church of the Redwoods.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 714
Re:

Today-Friday- Wow, what an amazing day- 75 F. and mostly sunny. That's really warm for this time of year, but I'm not fighting it. :) Anyway, it's supposed to rain Saturday night and Sunday here... We rode up to the West, to Tamarancho. Lots of riders out, we had a nice chat with two guys originally from South Africa, now local residents. One of them had a belt drive one speed bike, built in Colorado. It was hard to read the name, Reeb, which of course, he said, is beer spelled backwards...

Attachments

• REEB bike.jpg
    REEB bike.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 665
  • South African guy.jpg
    South African guy.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 665
  • Amazing Fall day.jpg
    Amazing Fall day.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 665
Re:

Today-Wednesday- A bit under the weather this week, so I've been off the bike. However, we did get a well known rider visiting little old Fairfax today. Joe Breeze's son Tommy was hanging out with him downtown at the corner coffee shop... :cool:

Attachments

• Tommy and Peter.png
    Tommy and Peter.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 601
Re:

Today-Tuesday-The doc says I can't ride my bike until after I get a "procedure" done sometime in the next two weeks. I'm hoping you guys will pick up the slack and post up your rides here to keep me entertained in the meantime :cool: ...

Back