Today's Ride

Re:

Cute kid, Longun. It's good to start them out young. :) Today-Sunday-Dry and sunny, a cool 62 F. day. A climb up to the West about 900' up, a short rest, then the big downhill. The shadows are getting pretty long now, I've noticed...

Attachments

• Longer Fall Shadows.jpg
    Longer Fall Shadows.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 714
Re:

Today-Monday- A little warmer at 67 F. with sun and blue skies- a good day for a climb to the West...

Attachments

• The Playground.jpg
    The Playground.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 703
  • Looking East.jpg
    Looking East.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 703
Re:

Today-Saturday- It's been a busy and mildly wet week, so it was great to get out in the sun at about 65 F.- a 1000' climb to the West today...

Attachments

• At the top.jpg
    At the top.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 667
Re:

I love living here, Tintin. If you ever come to this area, look me up and I'll show you around. :) Today-Sunday- Out for an afternoon ride up to the west again-beautiful day out, can't help but smile...

Attachments

• Smiles all around.jpg
    Smiles all around.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 641
Re:

Today-Friday-After 4 days of off and on rain, it's a sunny 62 F. with a deep blue sky. I rode to the Bay and back and paid a couple of bills along the way. At one stop there was a special edition Lotus Evora parked out front-cool car. The Fall colors are really showing in Fairfax and around Marin right now...

Attachments

• Fall colors.jpg
    Fall colors.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 573
  • Beauty.jpg
    Beauty.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 573
  • Screaming Yellow.jpg
    Screaming Yellow.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 573
Re:

Apologies for the crappy modern bike (shoot me please - I actually like it :facepalm: and it's my winter bike while I rebuild my others). Rubbish picture but wasn't planning on photos. Trying to get myself back into action after my injury and not being able to ride for a few months.

Only a measly 18 miles (that was hard enough after a lapse in riding) but a lot of fun nonetheless and a lot of climbing and 'fun' sections. Hey Doc said I can 'push myself' ;)

Attachments

• titan.jpg
    titan.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 556
Re:

Today-Saturday-We rode up to the Council Rocks to hang in the sun. Chilly in the mornings now, but it was nice up high, mid 60's F. and sunny...

Attachments

• Looking West.jpg
    Looking West.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 543
  • Warren.jpg
    Warren.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 543
  • At the Council Rocks.jpg
    At the Council Rocks.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 543
  • Looking East towards the Bay.jpg
    Looking East towards the Bay.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 543
Re:

Today-Sunday-We rode up to the West to Tamarancho. Lots of riders out, cooler than yesterday, about 58 F.-but really nice in the sun...

Attachments

• Above Fairfax.jpg
    Above Fairfax.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 526
  • Warren and Larry.jpg
    Warren and Larry.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 526
  • Lotta riders today.jpg
    Lotta riders today.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 526

Latest posts

Back