errr... cat advice please!

My_Teenage_Self":48tmc4p8 said:
My wife tried the scarf on, and it's not her colour... Bin it, or start to try and find the owner?

I'd try the latter ... but of course you won't find the scarf's owner if the cat ate him/her.

Re:

Yours looks like a bengal..I have one of those..it sent me this card for my birthday !

Attachments

• IMG_5744.JPG
    IMG_5744.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 836
Re:

yep, looks ,like a Bengal. Our friends have one and the man of the house has to run past him in the garden or he gets attacked. He is proper scared of him. :| :shock:

Nah, he's not a bengal, kinda looks like it in the pics though.

I blame his upbringing, He's a farm cat. PROPER farm cat. At the tender age of 3 weeks, their mum was bringing them whole rabbits, and other such treats. The little shite is currently in front of the fire, looking satisfied that he's decimated the local wildlife.

TBH, with his markings and ear tufts, I'd not be massively shocked if his dad turned out to be a wildcat. Except there are none around here. And his sister turned out nothing like him.

He is cool though. Does he have a bell? Ours did after I caught her climbing through the conifer hedge at the bottom of the garden.

Re:

From what i've gathered, it's just a cat doing what they do best. I love how their eyes turn from blue to yellow.

Im happy for him. it's precious pets with lasers to chase and modulated cat homes that are missing out on the real stuff.

He will slow down, gradually, to a more territorial creature, bashing other cats instead. The gifts they bring to humans are really a manifestation of providing for a litter.

My old cat would bring in a mouse, eat the head (for sustenance i expect), the other 10 or so lay injured and clinging to life (easier for the kittens to deal with) were for me dispose of hours later when i got up, great start to the day! laminate flooring was a bonus.

The real problems for you 'could' be concerned neighbours with aviaries or their cats being stressed out with a new king in the hood. just carry on though.
The impact of predation is dealt with by nature.

Brush the pork chop stuff under the carpet. perhaps leaflet bomb your 'hood and explain that he may take a fancy to their belongings and house number xxx is where they can retrieve said items. seen it on TV. And before they dust off their double -barrel, they need to embrace the benefits of pest control and a boss-cat keeping marauding beasts at a safer distance. ya, know pissing on your car tyres, crapping in your freshly dug over flowerbed. ;)

Re:

I, I, I know you're in there – I can see you on that furum – I'll get you

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIXw-3H48yU[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back