Properly cool cyclist

Re:

Had a quick look this morning but I'm in work - look's good so i'll be watching when I get home

Re:

Nice film, how in the hell did you find that?

I did laugh out loud when he was trying out the water he'd just poured himself in the graveyard :LOL:

I'm fairly certain I was browsing Vimeo archive back in 2011 ( bachelor days..) and discovered this gem, FBI reminded me that I have shared it. Thought RB'ers would like it it's great. Unfortunately the old man got hit by a car not long after this film was made..

joe careless":lpw97ald said:
I'm fairly certain I was browsing Vimeo archive back in 2011 ( bachelor days..) and discovered this gem, FBI reminded me that I have shared it. Thought RB'ers would like it it's great. Unfortunately the old man got hit by a car not long after this film was made..

Thanks for sharing, joe!

joe careless":xk81n68y said:
Evidently he was hit and killed by a tractor near his home. Ironic considering his comment as he picked up the squashed frog on the road. Only 72 and a lovely eccentric guy. I felt quite sorry for him as he seemed to live a lonely life with no evidence of a partner or children/close family. However it may have suited him and he was happy enough.

Back