Today's Ride

Re:

Today-Sunday- We rode up to the West of town and ended up on the Broken Dam Trail. The guys have done a great job maintaining it, and it is in really good shape, albeit dusty here and there. Another hot spell this week, about 86 F. today and sunny...

Attachments

• Down the Rabbit Hole.jpg
    Down the Rabbit Hole.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 674
  • Broken Dam Trail.jpg
    Broken Dam Trail.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 674
  • Along the way.jpg
    Along the way.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 674
Re:

Today-Monday- It's hot today, the start of what I hope is our last heat wave of the now "Indian Summer". 94 F. ( 34 C. ) and sunny. I chose to stay down in the valleys and ride along several creeks around here to get some miles in without getting a stroke... :cool:

Attachments

• Fairfax Creek.jpg
    Fairfax Creek.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 659
  • Cool by the creek.jpg
    Cool by the creek.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 659
Re:

Today-Tuesday-Man, it's getting toasty around here-90 F. when I got back from this morning's ride- it's good to get out early to miss the worst of the heat... :cool:

Attachments

• Big Boys.jpg
    Big Boys.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 639
  • Today's trail.jpg
    Today's trail.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 639
Re:

Today-Thursday-Still hot, about 90 F. and sunny today. A climb up to Tamarancho for the trails there today...

Attachments

• Bike Stand.jpg
    Bike Stand.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 621
  • Goldman Trail.jpg
    Goldman Trail.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 621
:cool:
KZFd7Gf.jpg

Re:

Good shot Alex-Where was it taken? Today-Saturday- A nice 80 F. with a breeze, so we rode up to the top to the West of town about 900' up- the steepest, but shortest way. I kinda prefer this, as the pain is over quicker, and I go up the short ultra steep pretty good still...

Attachments

• Looking East.jpg
    Looking East.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 590
  • Looking North.jpg
    Looking North.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 590
Re:

Today-Monday-A pleasant 81 F. and sunny- Perfect Fall day. :cool: I rode up to the West into the hills, with the descent back to town partially on the Alchemist Trail...

Attachments

• Mt. Diablo in the East Bay.jpg
    Mt. Diablo in the East Bay.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 559
  • Alchemist Trail.jpg
    Alchemist Trail.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 559
Re:

Today-Thursday- another beautiful day, about 82 F. and sunny. a nice climb up to the West of town about 900' up...

Attachments

• Mt. Tam today.jpg
    Mt. Tam today.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 494
Re:

Today-Friday- A ride up to the West of town. It's heating up again, 90 F. and sunny, so the climb up was one mostly in the shade. :cool: Still sweaty as a racehorse at the top...

Attachments

• Looking across the valley.jpg
    Looking across the valley.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 474
  • Along the way.jpg
    Along the way.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 474
Back