2 years ago today ...........

Re:

Two years ago today I was on the second day of my stag weekend. After being given silly drinks during the afternoon I made it from York to Leeds but was then unable to find my platform for a couple of hours. Add to this that my phone died whilst I begged my wife to be to tell me how to get from one platform to the other resulting in her panicking.

As for the site, it seems to tick along under its own steam these days with very little input outside the forums. :?

It was a quieter day at work than usual since my Singaporean client had cancelled his appointment for a racing chair assessment.
...and has not been heard of since. :?

Last Instagram post was 4 months ago, and 3 months now since anything was posted on the FB page, too...

All the best,

Re:

For a long time now I've been secretly hoping for a changing of the guard, so to speak
and some renewed enthusiasm in the sites admin - things need freshening up / evolution not a revolution

For first time visitors the homepage gives the impression of a dormant site with nothing of note going on.

Some areas are great. I'd go as far to say BOTM is fantastic....
But appears to lack support for getting stickies attached

whilst Rides and meets is Barren in the most part and now reliant on individual members like Mike Muz, Longun and Goddard to run side shows.

And
Dry Stone Paul has morphed into Alice ...... Who the f&%k is Alice

Mac-Retro appears to be one of the few areas that still enjoys regular activity

** must not forget the mods like Jonnyboy and the others who police the forum for trolls / spam etc (the un seen hands)

Back