Private message notification to email? Help please.

Re:

Getting notifications again. :cool:

Well, actually I finally gave up waiting :facepalm: on this fault being fixed and set up a gmail account just to get notifications.
Having to check all the time was a pain in the arse. Just wish the Mods had let us know if they could fix it or not, could have set up the gmail a week ago.

How did that help? I already have gmail apple and aol accounts but no notifications. The used to come via aol.

Do you link it? How? Thanks

Re:

I just changed my email address for RetroBike to the gmail one from my BT internet one.
Had to then wait for a new activation email from RetroBike as until I got it my RetroBike account was de-activated. :shock:
After being re-activated I was back in and have had a couple of notification emails since last night, the first since the 5th of this month.
Still use my BT internet email for everything else, just have to remember to check the gmail one at same time. :roll:

Re:

No idea how to do it but I wondered if that was possible but didn't want to attempt to wrap my head around doing it till I was sure I was getting notifications from RetroBike.
Might have a wee rummage around in the gmail settings to see how to do it. Thanks.

Re:

Ive changed my email to a gmail account but still not getting notifications??? Utter pain the rear

Sorry, hoped the update would resolve all issues in the course of time. Clearly not.

Tried something else as a patch, hope it works...

Back