Help me decide - Bike or Drill

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I likely know the answer to this :LOL:

I need a new drill(driver to be pedantic) cordless variety- About £130 (Bosch 18v wireless)

But I feel the need to build another bike, and this time a 27.5", and just for one in my life I'd like it to fit me :LOL: So for 6'3" its* (*Sorry, is this correct ?, or should I have put an apostrophe in there :shock: ) got to be XL or 23" I think that goes :?
Not hugely expensive about the same as the cost of the drill maybe a bit more
Just the frame as I'll be hanging the bits off another bike on it.

Drills nice and I do really need a new one given the old ones are not holding charge and werent that great anyway, and being out someone elses workshop means I no longer have 10 makitas to use.
Bosch have one 18v lithium ion with a reasonable 2A/h, which itself is incidental as the charging system is a wireless pad, that you just sit your entire drill on.

I hardly ride now, due to narrowing arteries in my legs :) hey ho, thats the way of it. But riding is less problematic than walking, and I'd been strongly advised to continue exercising

A new bike would give me some impetus :D
A new drill would help in my motivation :D

Dilemma :shock:

Milwaukee is a brand I know as trade pro but I've not tried them.
Bosch jigsaw is really good and ive had a few bosch drills, it would be my first choice but thanks. From that thogh I decided to look at 4ah just as buying them alone is half the price :LOL:
Drill
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bosch-GSB18V- ... 1ecd774c85
or
Frame (I started on a clockwork, something fitting going on here :cool: )
http://www.jejamescycles.com/orange-clo ... gIoePD_BwE

If I decide I'll hit buy Thursday, phone the bike firm first, see if they actually physically have one in view of their eyes, JEJ can be a bit hit or miss updating their page.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Splash out a whole tenner or so on a decent brace, then spend the rest of the money on a bike. Best of both worlds - plus you'll get a bit of exercise whether drilling or cycling!

Re:

I'm with ajm.

A power tool and an apostrophe have much in common: They are both supposed to save time and effort. On closer examination they both reveal their remarkable inefficiency in achieving that aim, and the hidden costs of their apparent convenience, but then I am not trying to make a living out of joining bits of timber or verbiage together faster than my competitors.

"It's got to be.." is a contraction of "It has got to be..", so afaik it takes an apostrophe, because a (correctly used) apostrophe simply denotes some missing letters that the writer could not be arsed to write out. (Only because you asked.)

Re:

Buy the drill. The time you save will give more opportunity to get out on bike. You can't do a good job without good tools.

Back