Women's cycling

Re:

They'll be wanting the vote next.

61f00d02d3245516b597e47344a4c309--cyclists-historical-photos.jpg

Re:

Good. Also want to see more and equal coverage given to women's competition events so that it extends what you can watch on tv and also that cycling/riding a bike is seen as a normal thing that everyone can do or does.

Re: Re:

groovyblueshed":30az7w7w said:
Good. Also want to see more and equal coverage given to women's competition events so that it extends what you can watch on tv and also that cycling/riding a bike is seen as a normal thing that everyone can do or does.

Me too. My 8yr old daughter loves cycling. Great news that almost a million more are cycling since 2013. We need access all areas in the country that walkers/footpath routes have and a national network of properly protected cycle lanes. Encourage more people to ride bikes in cities rather than this obsession with fining drivers for every inch they drive.

M-Power":2jcj3dwk said:
Me too. My 8yr old daughter loves cycling.

wish my wife did. tried it, found it uncomfortable. end. ill keep trying.

Re:

Good luck with that. Mine isn't a cyclist but she loves watching the TdF and all the other cycling events and follows various campaign groups online too.

tintin40":39beac4m said:
M-Power":39beac4m said:
Me too. My 8yr old daughter loves cycling.

wish my wife did. tried it, found it uncomfortable. end. ill keep trying.

Mine's the same. I have to use the kid as bait everytime to get her out on a bike :facepalm: After 5 mins of kid coercion she's pedalling like a wild thing, if i try... its...im tired, I need to take something back to the shops for a refund...urgent...lady lies again :facepalm:

Back