TdF 2017 chit-chat

Re:

Yesterday David Millar kept telling Sky to stop attacking Aru, as they had a rider up the road.... I think they were just having fun, and enjoying the freedom of not having to protect the yellow jersey. Certainly made for a more interesting race.

Re:

Froome is putting all his hopes on the TT isn't he. Pretty risky IMO, especially if the weather is sketchy.

Re:

Interestingly, on a phone interview today, Geraint skirted very diplomatically and media savvily around Sky's elephant in the room office politics on where their emphasis lies regarding individuals in the team.

Re:

Well, it looks like Froome doesn't have to wait for the TT after all-hope he can get through the Alps in front...

Re: Re:

groovyblueshed":1gedm1og said:
Interestingly, on a phone interview today, Geraint skirted very diplomatically and media savvily around Sky's elephant in the room office politics on where their emphasis lies regarding individuals in the team.
wot? G does diplomacy? :eek:

Re:

Got to say, good to see the French coming back on form after so many years to perform in their national treasure.

Re: Re:

Woz":2ujwrqky said:
Got to say, good to see the French coming back on form after so many years to perform in their national treasure.

Have to agree there. I think its looking like Uran's gonna be Froome,s biggest threat on the TT the way he shut him down to day was impressive. Aru for much of his antics has become lost in the Bunch almost. Already looking forward to next years edition as I believe it will have a few more contenders up to fitness at the right time.

Re:

It's been quite an exciting eventful TdF this year overall. I'm not sure if I can watch any more of this one as it seems an almost fore gone conclusion again. I am hoping that next year we will see the yellow jersey worn in Pairs by any one of the different and growing number of promising contenders for a change. TdF has become crushingly predictable with 'Bananaman' winning it every year.

Back