Guidelines request

It was a fairly obvious baiting attempt by a usual suspect. Just like his champagne sales/Brexit one.

I'd guess that's why it's gone.

I had seen the initial post as you mentioned as a bait thread but saw that after 3 pages, the members took on board the new expectation and had some funny, entertaining and diffusing posts and that is why I had some puzzlement on the locking?

Although I mentioned sandalwood , I do recall my first use of aftershave in relation to my first expectation of a bj. I can assure members that putting brut 33 on your nutsack does not increase the pleasure of the moment. It might have for the giving person in that smelling brut instead of fish would be more preferable but from a user experience, aftershave on your danglies is a nono.

Re:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:

another Mod locked it, i have asked why, but i suspect it was because he felt it was gonna go pear shaped so stopped it before it started.

at a guess anyway.

Re: Re:

jonnyboy666":33jrclkw said:
another Mod locked it, i have asked why, but i suspect it was because he felt it was gonna go pear shaped so stopped it before it started.

at a guess anyway.

Thanks for the info, ta

The History Man":33jrclkw said:
Or the bad jokes?

there were no bad jokes in that thread, although the clangers were funny

Re: Re:

jonnyboy666":c61lclyk said:
he felt it was gonna go pear shaped so stopped it before it started.

This pretty much. Those threads tend to go wrong almost 100% of the time. Seeing as there were so many complaints about political threads and the mudslinging that usually ensues, I locked it before the proverbial manure hit the fan.

My apologies for not explaining it right away, been kinda busy today (tax season, need to submit them by Thursday).

EDIT : oh, and here's another reason

KDM":c61lclyk said:
I mentioned sandalwood

Now that's a big red flag right there ! :p

Re:

Just for reference it may look like a particular Mod has 'locked' or 'deleted' a topic but the issue with the topic has more than likely been discussed with the other Mods prior to his action. Unfortunately all the Mods can't 'lock' or 'delete' a single topic so we usually drawing straws to see who gets to do the deed :twisted:

Back