my modding decisions

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ok, so the dust has settled a bit.

i've had a few pm's and facebook messages etc over the last day or so, so i wanted to explain a few things.

the other night there was some infighting, so i knocked it on the head, i took the opportunity to lock or bin some threads, was a bit of a shock to some as we usually let you guys self moderate.

i went in hard as some people were being out of order to each other. the reason i locked the those threads specifically was that they were or will be fight threads where nothing good was gonna come from them or all had been said (time and time again because as you know you'll always convince someone over the internet that your opinion is right and theirs is wrong)

going hard meant you also concentrated on me not the guys you were fighting with, this meant other people didn't get caught up in it.

so there were a few people who carried on being idiots, they will be watched.

no one is trying to curtail free speech, we just don't want you being dicks to eachother

to everyone else and the G&OT section, carry on as before, talk about whatever you want but remember this:-

Attachments

• dick.jpg
    dick.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 874
No problem to me with the locking of threads. Has one been deleted as well? Job well done.

Look between your Richard and your third.

We all need to express our inner phallus occasionally.

New freezer arrived and is warming up or would that be cooling down. AO.com saved my bacon literally and metaphorically. Realised at 6.30 yesterday it was dead. New one here at 10.30 this morning. We are mourning the loss of our magnums and choc ices.

Latest posts

Back