wadsy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
For some strange reason the photos in my ads have been replaced with some sort of Photobucket advert!

Please see my advert....

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=369172

Can anyone tell me please how I can sort it? :evil:

Many thanks

Re:

ok, I've sussed it; I've exceeded my bandwidth allowance! :roll:

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":1x71h301 said:
Are you lowering them to a screen friendly resolution?

probably not, what's a good resolution to use?

Re:

Gosh, that is actually a hard one!

I was selling a lot of high end musical gear, and the higher resolution the better. As long as the details are there to best illustrate condition you can reduce happily to that.

Generally I will take crops of detail when needed, so no need for a large image, even if I leave the resolution there.

So no fixed answer. Photo bucket has 10 GB per month on standard accounts.

I tend to reduce my pics to at least 1600 on the horizontal.

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":gk8z3zk8 said:
Gosh, that is actually a hard one!

I was selling a lot of high end musical gear, and the higher resolution the better. As long as the details are there to best illustrate condition you can reduce happily to that.

Generally I will take crops of detail when needed, so no need for a large image, even if I leave the resolution there.

So no fixed answer. Photo bucket has 10 GB per month on standard accounts.

I tend to reduce my pics to at least 1600 on the horizontal.

I think what I'll have to do is delete all my pics of stuff for sale from Photobucket and I'm looking into uploading them to another host; going to try imgur.

Lots of time/hassle, but I don't really want to upgrade my Photobucket account to an annual fee one!

Cheers

Re:

I'm pretty sure you can use a Dropbox account in the same way and you won't get raped relentlessly by adverts either.

Back