Should the forum have a General & off topic chat section?

Should the forum have a General and off topic chat section

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

i'm the Mod of general and off topic, i haven't as much time these days for modding which is probably the reason that some of the threads have been a little more . . . . thinking of the right word . . . . . umm . . . petty, stupid, childish, pathetic, rude, offensive but most of all just drivel.

i'd prefer to see the whole section gone because i have to read a lot of it to keep an eye on it.

basically as with any forum there are people who simply can not be sensible, political thread after political thread, bunfights everywhere, stupid little fights between members, god's it's dull sometimes, you all rant the same stuff at each other then if that thread gets locked you start another one, not to mention people asking should they leave or be banned, to quote that retarded orange idiot in america "Sad"

for the record, i am gonna start being more draconian from now, if i see something stupid i will bin it without notice and without apology, i will also hit people with the ban hammer regardless of post count and contribution in other sections, if you're being an idiot then you're gone.

got a problem with that? tough.

let this be a warning, as once i've hit "post" it's starting.

Re: Re:

jonnyboy666":rfan9faa said:
some of the threads have been a little more . . . . thinking of the right word . . . . . umm . . . petty, stupid, childish, pathetic, rude, offensive
jonnyboy666":rfan9faa said:
to quote that retarded orange idiot in america "Sad"
Johnnyboy's glasshouse yesterday.

broken-glass-house-old-trees-around-33825983.jpg

Re:

what a surprise, a comment from you is the first response to my decisions about modding, and looks like a dig at me the Mod, Technodup trying to be funny, don't test me on this, your name comes up far too much in the contentious threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back