Café du Cycliste Retro Open For Business!

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
Come in and have a brew.

Even a glass of cidre, if you must..

How has your day been? Pull up a chair and let's hear what is up with you.

Coffee and comfort, cakes and japes.

I had a less than stellar day, make mine a large Americano.

Friend of near forty years passed away, and my wife and I are involved in a trial at the courts in London early July. Let's just say there is a lot of pressure being felt!

Recent events here and across the world are causing a lot of friction, may I recommend some of these really creamy pastries?

Profiteroles, eclairs and no hard stares.

Welcome, and yes, those are bike stands in the corner. No need to leave your beloved outside!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC0-Rh6G5Tk[/youtube]

Gosh yes, I forgot, they are over in the rack by the bike stands. Purchase not compulsory, but do leave them when you fire off home! Try not to stick all the pages together.

Tomorrow we are showing some classic races from the early days of mountain biking, and we have a guest speaker who is organising local trail building.

Hope everyone is signing up for the ride out and BBQ on Sunday.

Oh, please do change into our Happy Slippers ©, we are offering them at a very reasonable price, if you like the ones we provide at the changing area. I am sure most of our regular customers are tucked up at home now, but some of the Deliveroo crowd will be in soon I would expect!

highlandsflyer":1stg5t5q said:
Oh, please do change into our Happy Slippers ©, we are offering them at a very reasonable price, if you like the ones we provide at the changing area. I am sure most of our regular customers are tucked up at home now, but some of the Deliveroo crowd will be in soon I would expect!

I didn't see them but now you have pointed them out :cool: . I was in a rush to get to the Danish pastries.

I like what you have done with the place, its got that warm and friendly ambiance :p

(unlike RB at the moment :( )

Remember to stuff something in the suggestion box. We will hope to remain adaptive in order to provide for all, and to keep everyone happy with the service.

Those pastries are indeed more some!

We are delighted to offer a free massage for everyone taking part in the charity run on the 16th of July. Please register via email with your entry number.

Re:

I have registered for the charity run - a worthy cause indeed.

I have left a tip on my table, I may drop past tomorrow after work hopefully there will be a few more in attendance.

Take it easy Pal ;)

Back