Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Labour

Votes: 36 38.7%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Green

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SNP

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
technodup":3hxo88rs said:
Fortunately for the country, the press and media's (and I would argue public's) reading of the interview is much closer to my interpretation than yours. He's being branded as a dangerous terrorist sympathiser. And rightly so.

Nah, not really. Once more for the stragglers:
terrorism_diagram.jpg

Re:

Corbyn has condemned some things the IRA did, but not the organisation per se. In this, he recognises the complexity of the situation that caused them to exist. This approach bodes well for future dealings with such phenomena.

One can only hope he gets some opportunity to pursue matters in his inclusive, non judgmental way, from the position of leader.

Some will never be satisfied until Corbyn puts a viking helmet on and demands that every house in Derry be flattened by the RAF.

:)

Attachments

• C32B7688-5C64-4B9C-B484-26CD77849F71-662-000003670E59B041.jpeg
    C32B7688-5C64-4B9C-B484-26CD77849F71-662-000003670E59B041.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 398
After watching Nuttall grilled by Neil I am feeling a strong attraction to UKIP. (Not!)

His latest slogan is, "I'm Not Nigel Farage!"

I thought it was obvious before he mentioned it, given his lack of wit, eloquence and charm, but we all need a slogan.

Go get 'em Paul, you tiger!

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":1t4nru3b said:
One can only hope he gets some opportunity to pursue matters in his inclusive, non judgmental way, from the position of leader.
I can't think of anything worse.

I do like the fact he's trying to portray himself as an integral part of the peace process in NI, when actually he was at best an agitator on the sidelines. I also like the way both he and Abbott claim peace as Labour's success, when not only did they disagree with virtually everything New Labour ever did, but it was Major's government who signed the Downing St Declaration and under which the PIRA initially made their ceasefire.

That's not to take away from the efforts of Mo Mowlam, Blair, Paisley or any on the other side(s) but the peace process was long and neither party can claim ownership. And certainly not the beardy wee freak who wants to be PM.

Don't pretend you're interested in peace when you're angry that "the beardy wee freak" condemned Loyalist terrorists.

Corbyn nailed it on tonight's showing!

If it wasn't for the interruption of the Manchester happening, I reckon we would right up in the guts of a hung parliament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back