Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Labour

Votes: 36 38.7%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Green

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SNP

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Having followed, and to a lesser extent partaken, in this and the similar discussions on here, and avengers on occasion engaged with our Thatcherite brethren over the border, I am now of the opinion that some people are just not worth the effort... it just feeds their ego

So, life will now become just that little bit more pleasant and quiet, thanks to a selective use of the "block" filter

Cue "so long then, you loser"... ringing out from the Glasgow Tory constituency office

technodup":1twpq4gy said:
As you say, the public record is there for all to see. In his interviews, historical news reports, his actions, his 'friendships', meetings and his voting history.

Aye let's have a look then:
transcript.jpg

Turns out you're lying, whatta suprise. Here's a venn diagram to help you understand:
terrorism_diagram.jpg

technodup":1twpq4gy said:
There'll be loads of evidence of him inviting loyalists to Westminster then. And attending loyalist funerals, memorials and speaking up for the British state then... or not.

Traitorous scum.

So, as I said, you're not angry at him for the entirely false notion that he doesn't condemn the IRA. You're angry at him because he isn't on the side of the loyalist terrorists and their patrons.

Re:

In just 32 short pages :facepalm: :facepalm:

Attachments

• Preview.jpg
    Preview.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 428
  • terrorism_diagram.jpg
    terrorism_diagram.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 428
Bats":2ckugwek said:
technodup":2ckugwek said:
As you say, the public record is there for all to see. In his interviews, historical news reports, his actions, his 'friendships', meetings and his voting history.

Aye let's have a look then:
transcript.jpg
Asked straight question. Could have said 'yes'. Didn't, equivocated with waffle.

Asked again, answered 'No'. Equivocated with more waffle.

Asked third time, more waffle. Also pointedly condemned violence which killed innocents, seemingly omitting the British soldiers and police who were killed. Presumably because in his eyes they weren't innocent.

Asked fourth time. More equivocation.

Asked fifth time. Now brings Loyalist bombs into it to justify his half hearted condemnation of the IRA.

Asked sixth time. 'No'.

It's a simple question, one which virtually every politician in the country would give a straight answer to. Except Corbyn.

Fortunately for the country, the press and media's (and I would argue public's) reading of the interview is much closer to my interpretation than yours. He's being branded as a dangerous terrorist sympathiser. And rightly so.

Re:

On the contrary, I think people are recognising that this current terrorist sympathiser smear by the Tories and right wing media ( which is most of our media) is simply that, a desperate and dishonourable campaign by the right to discredit Corbyn following May's dismal performance. She's losing the nation - people are finally recognising the Tories for what they are, toxic, self-serving divisive and totally incompetent.

https://www.thepileus.com/uk/corbyn-ter ... o-grow-up/

Re:

I particularly like this comment on the Conservatives FB page, which is littered with stuff like this.

How can any party that were really strong and stable, have the support of all the media, is raising 3× as much in donations as Labour, blow a 21pt lead in the polls?
#weakandwobbly #torylies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back