Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Labour

Votes: 36 38.7%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Green

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SNP

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even I just don't give a feck anymore about this constant to and fro, and we know what a wanker I am!

I have spent my adult life fighting for rights for everyone, and justice for all.

That leads me to support the best possibility of more freedom and more democracy.

The Tories don't seem to offer that. They merely support the status quo.

Labour at least have a vision. Something hopeful.

I am with them.

technodup":36xt4hl9 said:
Your link doesn't say a single word about sackings or redundancies. Why? Because there have been bugger all, or next to bugger all.

The decrease in numbers is made mostly through reduced recruitment, retirements, early exit schemes, leavers and some voluntary redundancies. Although aiui some civilian staff were cut. Which is completely different to 'sacking 20000'.

And reduced numbers haven't stopped crime rates falling anyway, so not only are you factually incorrect, I'm struggling to see the problem.

Me: there's twenty thousand less coppers because the tories sacked them off

technodup: how very dare you! They weren't fired, they were just encouraged to leave with extreme force!

highlandsflyer":3a7x980s said:
Even I just don't give a feck anymore about this constant to and fro, and we know what a wanker I am!

I have spent my adult life fighting for rights for everyone, and justice for all.

That leads me to support the best possibility of more freedom and more democracy.

The Tories don't seem to offer that. They merely support the status quo.

Labour at least have a vision. Something hopeful.

I am with them.
The Tories campaign has been awful. May is a control freak, both in an internal party sense and in a general state control sense. I agree with the lack of vision, she's a manager, not a inspirational leader. But she's the incumbent, people seem to see her as strong and she has a better team of ministers.

Corbyn on the other hand does have a vision. Peace and free money for everyone. But he's a terrorist sympathising ****, a proven liar and clearly doesn't understand about money and borrowing. He's basically quite thick, and he's likely to bankrupt us. He'd also let McDonnell, Abbot and Rayner loose on us. A properly dangerous old man.

So it's a pretty shitty choice. And I despise the fact I have to vote for the latter. **** you Sturgeon.

Re:

Someone using the asinine narrative and critical thinking
skills of a Sun reader to describe anyone else as thick.
That's interesting.

He went to a top school and got two Es. He doesn't understand how governments borrow money. He immediately retreats to safe ground when questioned on things he clearly doesn't understand (as can be seen on the Neil interview). I've read various people who know him who testify to him not being a great thinker. He's thick, based on the evidence.

You however, choose to denigrate a couple of million people based on nothing other than the fact they read the most popular newspaper in the country. Just another example of your misplaced superiority complex.

technodup":3ptvon0c said:
He went to a top school and got two Es. He doesn't understand how governments borrow money. He immediately retreats to safe ground when questioned on things he clearly doesn't understand (as can be seen on the Neil interview). I've read various people who know him who testify to him not being a great thinker. He's thick, based on the evidence.

You however, choose to denigrate a couple of million people based on nothing other than the fact they read the most popular newspaper in the country. Just another example of your misplaced superiority complex.

The Sun's editorial team know their readership, you only have to glance at the newspapers headlines and content. It ain't rocket science.

As for your 'evidence' on Corbyn - it's all just childish nonsense to suit your agenda. If he were more politically aligned to you, you would praise him for his achievements in the hostile environment he's fought against since being elected leader. Despite being 'thick', he's running a much better campaign than May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back