Goodbye, adios, hasta la vista baby....

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Chaps, and chapesses, I know I've said this before, but this time it's for real - I'm leaving you. It's not you, it's me..... :LOL:

Time for a change of scene and direction, and although I'm still very much into my 'retro' it's across a much broader spectrum of interests these days, including areas of antique collecting, motorbikes, photography.....and for me, this forum has run it's course and when it comes to my bicycles, Facebook pages and actually riding the damn things fulfills my needs much better on a day to day basis.

I have to say, the forum for me has lost direction too, although I appreciate that competition from other social media as above, and the costs involved of keeping it going, mean that it's a task I don't envy anyone, least of all the Guv. Plus, as you probably know, I don't like to see the pages sullied by the 'off topic' headlines where trolls who have probably never owned a bike linger.

I've a couple of deals to conclude on here first, but then I will be properly gone. Please though, those of you that aren't already 'friends' on Facebook, or would like my email address, please do contact me via PM so we can keep in touch. I'm not a huge fan of FB but it does at least has the messenger option for quick communication, and a vast array of pages to peruse without having to actually post anything, and I know a lot of you are on the various groups within it.

It's been fun. Thanks for the ride ;)

Sad day Kaz but a girl has to do what a girl has to do, atleast we can keep abreast of your latest ramblings and antique finds plus cider drinking antics on FB ;)

Chow for now and take it easy.

Re:

'Like' ;)

Cheers Tim, although even the cider drinking is taking a back seat these days as I, erm, mature a little. Ranting and rambling is still my speciality though!!! :LOL:

Re:

Im not around as much as i was but sorry to see you go Kaz , you have always been great to deal with :cool: All the best in your new ventures .
Any particular area of antiques ?

Cheers Paul

Re:

:LOL:

Thanks all. Vintage stuff of one sort or another, with a particular focus on old, mostly British, teddy bears. Seems to be something I've had an interest in forever, and I've a few restoration skills up my sleeve with those too now.

Most of them seem to arrive and never leave again though...... :facepalm:

Latest posts

Back