Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Labour

Votes: 36 38.7%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Green

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SNP

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

So did anyone watch the car crash interview with haunted art galley dealer last night?

It makes you think for a second that the conspiracy theories that she's trying to throw election might actually have some substance.

Re: Re:

technodup":2op3wkkp said:
There are many reasons why housing is expensive, but it boils down to supply and demand. We have too many people and not enough houses. How you correct that is open to debate. I don't think 'more houses' is necessarily the answer

Ignoring the questionable statement of there being "not enough houses", you could at least try not to contradict yourself within one paragraph.

Re: Re:

Bats":2wa5obz1 said:
technodup":2wa5obz1 said:
There are many reasons why housing is expensive, but it boils down to supply and demand. We have too many people and not enough houses. How you correct that is open to debate. I don't think 'more houses' is necessarily the answer

Ignoring the questionable statement of there being "not enough houses", you could at least try not to contradict yourself within one paragraph.
I haven't. You haven't understood the subtlety of the statement.

So the answer is "more houses" and also probably send you to the gulag.

In other news, threat level downgraded from "hot and spicy" to "cool original". Soldiers taken back off the streets, probably because Saint Theresa realised it made sacking 20,000 policemen look like a bad idea.

Bats":2tjbabd0 said:
So the answer is "more houses" and also probably send you to the gulag.
The answer is a combination of more houses and fewer people.

Bats":2tjbabd0 said:
In other news, threat level downgraded from "hot and spicy" to "cool original". Soldiers taken back off the streets, probably because Saint Theresa realised it made sacking 20,000 policemen look like a bad idea.
Except she's not sacked 20000 police. Nobody has. Not even close.

Leave that sort of obvious bs for Facebook.

Bats":yb1mz9cn said:
Oops turns out it was 19,000 instead. Phew, a hundred more and then we'd really be in trouble. https://www.google.nl/amp/www.bbc.co.uk ... p/39779288
Your link doesn't say a single word about sackings or redundancies. Why? Because there have been bugger all, or next to bugger all.

The decrease in numbers is made mostly through reduced recruitment, retirements, early exit schemes, leavers and some voluntary redundancies. Although aiui some civilian staff were cut. Which is completely different to 'sacking 20000'.

And reduced numbers haven't stopped crime rates falling anyway, so not only are you factually incorrect, I'm struggling to see the problem.

videojetman":1saew7uk said:
if one of you said the sky was blue I'm sure the other would argue over what shade of blue it is.
I dunno what sort of fancy bourgeois sky you have but Glasgow sky is grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back