Knees

You really don't think that old injuries will come back and haunt you: two nasty car crashes leading to crushed neck vertebrae and broken wrist. When the weather turns or I get chilled I seize up.

All my bikes ride like shoppers now.

Re:

Does anyone know where I can get a new memory? I cant remember where I put mine.

Think I have a good thumb if its any help? About the only part I havent. Damaged :LOL:

Harry and I have something in common after all.

Currently awaiting an MRI scan on mine. Forever swollen, full of fluid and making me 'walk' like a geriatric cripple. Over the years I've had operations, drainings, blood tests, x-rays, pills, you name it. Current thinking is torn menisci which hopefully shows up on the scan.

I was booked in privately but it was £330 per knee and the NHS wait is 'only' 4-6 weeks so I'm sitting it out for now. Lots of sitting.

When I first went to the GP this time around he looked at my history and said I'd been three years ago with the same thing and that I'd had keyhole surgery in 2000. I said I remember and he started laughing. When I asked what he was laughing at he says "that was the early days of keyhole surgery". Good to know that was basically a waste of time.

Back