General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopper1192":3d5h8hyd said:
He's energised every wannabe Che Guervara and Wolfie Smith. All 3 of them.

Yeah, that's right. Three, or a few hundred thousand.
From all walks of life.
I went to a rally yesterday...every age group, sex and ethnicity. Met quite a few friends and acquaintances...the owner of a 30 store retail chain, an architect, vetinerary surgeon, doctor, students and most from my badminton club, the East Cardiff Blokes Badminton and Beer Anarchic Collective ;-)

I guess you like to pigeon hole people but the only collective common ground I could see was a passion for social equality, a drive to save our NHS and this countries infrastructure. Yup, truly revolutionary.

Re:

I don't think Corbyn is a very good leader but would like to know what all those who continually run him down think of Maybot as leader.

I think she's hopeless, has no personality, gets flustered in seconds and is a 4th division Thatcher. Had she been up against a popular Labour government she would have gone the same way as Haugue and Howard. Yet she gets a free pass and no one seems interested in how useless she is.

Re:

Leaving the politics aside, May is excruciating to watch. She doesnt have the charisma and polished presence of Cameron. I like Corbyn, he sticks to his principals no matter how unpopular and hes not deceitful like Blair or Brown. Liar Blair fuxxed this country up big time and is still trying to do so behind the scenes. Tough times coming, especially for the EU.

M-Power":2dchxuaw said:
May is excruciating to watch. She doesnt have the charisma and polished presence of Cameron. I like Corbyn
So you like Corbyn because of his lack of polish and charisma, yet don't like May for the same reasons?

Harryburgundy":2dchxuaw said:
the only collective common ground I could see was a passion for social equality, a drive to save our NHS and this countries infrastructure.
And completely wasting a perfectly good Friday.

Harryburgundy":2q1saqeu said:
Chopper1192":2q1saqeu said:
He's energised every wannabe Che Guervara and Wolfie Smith. All 3 of them.

Yeah, that's right. Three, or a few hundred thousand.
From all walks of life.
I went to a rally yesterday...every age group, sex and ethnicity. Met quite a few friends and acquaintances...the owner of a 30 store retail chain, an architect, vetinerary surgeon, doctor, students and most from my badminton club, the East Cardiff Blokes Badminton and Beer Anarchic Collective ;-)

I guess you like to pigeon hole people but the only collective common ground I could see was a passion for social equality, a drive to save our NHS and this countries infrastructure. Yup, truly revolutionary.

Excellent! If that's the case I look forward to seeing Corbyn as pm by a Blairesque margin.

I like Corbyn but I cant vote for him. The missus' works for the local government and she's seen first hand what each party does at a local level.

Labour spent shit loads on stuff but left buildings to rot. The Conservatives cut costs but rebuilt buildings where required - somewhere in the middle a lot of money got wasted by both sides. One example is contracts. Dell supplied the laptops and support for what is seemingly an astronomical price when compared to whats available commercially. There were also charges to dispose of used laptops.

Combine this with equally daft pricing for stationary - if you could get a set of pens cheaper, you werent allowed to because of a contract signed with another supplier which would have the same pen set 3 to 5 times the price.

The same applies to the NHS, drugs cheaply available elsewhere sold at vastly inflated prices to the NHS.

This isnt new, this has been going on for decades with both colours of Government equally to blame.

No one can vote for Corbyn unless they're registered to vote in his constituency.

People seem to have lost sight of the fact that they're supposed to vote for the local candidate who will best represent their interests in parliament. However, fools across the nation say "I'm going to vote for Corbyn/May" when they actually can not, and they then promote some local chump to parliament because they're fixated with the party leader.

And never vote for anyone who talks about being "in power.". That's rubbish. They're " in service" to the British people, not lording it over them in power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back