Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Hi folks,

I'm trying to upload some vids of my bike riding, but not finding it easy on my Windows 10 laptop.

Put the memory card into an adaptor, and into the USB port. Flickr isn't doing it at all, and Vimeo (basic) is sooooo slow. I think the overall ride was faster, and most importantly, I'm also running out of biscuits while I wait! :shock:

Who do you use?

Thanks

Mike

Re:

Thanks mister, I'll give that a go tonight .

2hr bike ride, followed by change of shifters/brake levers, and STILL I find time to get on here!

Spose I should have a shower at some point! :facepalm:

Mike

FWIW, the first time i did it i left it overnight.

Also, move the file from the memory card to the computer first, the transfer will be one step "shorter". (Which may or may not make a difference, depending on your set up.)

Check your upload speed too, normal contracts always used to have upload at 1/10th of download (give or take) i now have a 100/10 fibre connection (so i can stream from my home server to other locations). Prior to that it was only 10/1 which was so slow that i couldn't stream. Hence me leaving my upload overnight!

Re:

Don't honestly know what I'm doing. But I'm not getting anywhere. :facepalm: :oops:

Back