paypal question.

videojetman

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
i won an auction last night. paid this morning.
seller is still waiting for payment his end.
and money not gone from my bank account. (i do have enough funds to cover this)
is there any reason for a delay in payment being made ?
jeff.

There are a few reasons. The seller will know the payment was made and will notify him its pending. So its just a case of waiting im afraid.

Mark

mkone":3b2wcksy said:
There are a few reasons. The seller will know the payment was made and will notify him its pending. So its just a case of waiting im afraid.

Mark
thanks, any idea how long he might have to wait ?

Did you get an email from PayPal confirming payment ?

Whenever I use PayPal they let me know

Shaun

videojetman":3tjtm8oh said:
mkone":3tjtm8oh said:

Mark
thanks, any idea how long he might have to wait ?

Depends on the reason. It could have been sent to the wrong email address so then they will never receive it, it could be an e cheque payment, which takes about a week. Ideally you should check your paypal account and the seller theirs and that should tell you whats going on. You can cancel the transaction and the seller can send you an invoice and pay that way if all else fails.

Re:

All sorts of reasons, could be a new seller/new PayPal account, sometimes it depends on the product you have bought and the sellers history...stuff like that

videojetman":gfdfaq3r said:
just checked my bank and the payment has come up as pending.
just have to wait this out.

The sellers e mail might be wrong or not comfirmed, or his account may need upgrading as he is starting to sell more he will need to provide another form of payment for automatic charges. That will show up on his paypal account when he logs on, which he should, just to check status of payment.

Back