London. Yet Again.

Re:

^^^ not sure what any of that is about, but all i know is there are a number of families whose lives will never be the same due to the spineless action of one man.

Its horrible that this can happen in our times but it is desperate acts of a tiny minority who will eventually disappear into history and be forgotten

Re: Re:

k-rod":3k3ewrnz said:
Looks like somebody else has found the balls to step onto the public forum and formally denounce Islam's failings and flaws - those many many aspects of it that foster the terrorist mindset ...

Its a book called 'The People Vs Mohammed' ... by JK Sheindlin ... and it appears to be going viral.

I'm not religious at all. However, I am aware that all religions have their flaws. Followers will read parts of their respective scripts, and arrive at completely different conclusions. In an effort to galvanise the thoughts they had previously held anyway.

You can probably expand on that Dyna, as you seem to be suggesting my attempts at steering away from a troll grab is somehow unwarranted.

The f wit who wants to turn a simple thread into an anti Islam excursion needs to explain their thinking. I have nothing to account for.

This is so low effort it barely qualifies as a terrorist attack. All he did was drive on the pavement for ten seconds and then get a lucky stab on one bloke.

Christ, back in the IRA's day they used to put proper effort in. Unmanned mortar platforms disguised as transit vans. Psychological warfare with snipers. This guy is so shite it actually makes me less afraid than I already was, on account of how ineffective he is.

whichever way you look at this, it was a terrorist attack. ok it might not impress certain people.
but when lives are lost the impact is major, especially to all the families of the victims.

the beatles had the answer to all the worlds problems when they sang all you need is love.

Re:

Dyna.
This thread is about a tragic event. I see no reason anyone should take these things less seriously. It is a bizarre thing to suggest.. My wife is currently working nearby and walks over the bridge a couple of times every day. I posted a thread about what happened, and one of the usual suspects began anti Islam bullshit. I responded in my usual manner, with politeness and humour.

How you come to the conclusion that is in anyway me 'trolling' I have no idea, but you often make little or no sense so I will put it down to your 'issues'. For the record, your ill informed views move me not one jot. You need to get out more.

Back