Sick Bucket

kingbling

rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Why do people insist on using this worthless POS
every time someone post up a thread with a link to this useless waste of data it takes forever for pictures to appear and its not like I'm on dial up but I may as well be trying to access their site, it's got so bad that if there's a link to sick bucket I just ignore the thread, sad I know but it's impossible to use...

...sorry rant over :oops:

And people coming in after searching their subject find all the pics gone. Not good for archiving material :?

Interesting. I don't get that issue.

All I see are the occasional blank but that's only on old threads and I'd assumed because the pics being linked to no longer exist.

What's the currently leading alternative?

kingbling":1jtfg29b said:
every time someone post up a thread with a link to this useless waste of data it takes forever for pictures to appear and its not like I'm on dial up but I may as well be trying to access their site, it's got so bad that if there's a link to sick bucket I just ignore the thread, sad I know but it's impossible to use...

Agree on all points.not hard load up with pics on this site with correct size. Plus keeps the pictures on the site as some else said

I find dropbox a useful alternative for file sharing but as a rule I don't really use photo hosting websites prefer to use a stand alone hard drive.

tintin40":3fo0neeu said:
kingbling":3fo0neeu said:

Agree on all points.not hard load up with pics on this site with correct size. Plus keeps the pictures on the site as some else said

+1 Pics say 1000 words. Its a shame to ever loose them.

Hmmmm... I also use a hard drive to backup my photos, and personally only use Photobucket to speed up putting them on here. I did put the first few of my build pics direct on to the site, but it took a while.

If someone expert enough wrote a technomuppet's guide to loading (and properly sizing) Pics I'd imagine that would get more use than at present.

Anybody up for that?

Re:

Yeah I find PB a real PITA these days, it puts me off using it :?

PS. I cant be arsed with folk who post links and not pics.

Latest posts

Back