London. Yet Again.

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
I am sure everyone is concerned about their friends and relatives at all times in all places. Today London is yet again blighted by madness.

My wife was yet again near the location, and for some time I was unable to get hold of her. Thank goodness she had the sense to send me an email.

These people are disorganised, pathetic and miserable cowards.

Their intentions are to prevent us getting along normally, whatever that means.

They can't do much more.

Re:

After what we lived in Toulouse, Paris, Bruxelles and Nice… all my thougth for London…
I hope that tomorrow, my sons will live in a peace world…

Re:

But the trouble is, that almost the entire west-world political and academic establishment are horribly stuck in the quagmire of a blind-struck status quo (blind-struck and inert because of the fear of being labelled either prejudiced or racist by the p/c crowd that has rammed that inflexible and now toxic leftist paradigm straight into the clean-slate brains of the younger generations) ... afraid to say or do anything that might change things (ineptitude?).

Its all about money, votes, favor, and appearances ... so ... the world is somewhat fucked.

I have invested the last fifteen years into researching and writing about these matters, and have written a manuscript that addresses these matters head-on ... just gotta find someone to have the balls to publish it and take it to the market ...

Looks like the likes of David Icke and Alex Jones are perhaps not too far off the mark.

:facepalm:

Re: Re:

k-rod":k38y860i said:
But the trouble is, that almost the entire west-world political and academic establishment are horribly stuck in the quagmire of a blind-struck status quo (blind-struck and inert because of the fear of being labelled either prejudiced or racist by the p/c crowd that has rammed that inflexible and now toxic leftist paradigm straight into the clean-slate brains of the younger generations) ... afraid to say or do anything that might change things (ineptitude?).

Its all about money, votes, favor, and appearances ... so ... the world is somewhat ****.

I have invested the last fifteen years into researching and writing about these matters, and have written a manuscript that addresses these matters head-on ... just gotta find someone to have the balls to publish it and take it to the market ...

Looks like the likes of David Icke and Alex Jones are perhaps not too far off the mark.

:facepalm:

Talking of pc, is it appropriate to post thoughts like these, when people are still fighting for their lives?
My thoughts are with the families and friends of those that have perished, along with those in hospitals, trying to survive.

No offence meant, just my feelings right now.

Mike

Re:

K-Rod. If you have something to publish, put it online. Simple.

You could even put it in a thread on here.

I am afraid your post makes little sense; at least outwith the context of a formal piece.

Thank god for the public servants whose first thoughts were to help. No doubt the majority of them consider 'politically correctness' as a professional outlook.

Re:

Looks like somebody else has found the balls to step onto the public forum and formally denounce Islam's failings and flaws - those many many aspects of it that foster the terrorist mindset ...

Its a book called 'The People Vs Mohammed' ... by JK Sheindlin ... and it appears to be going viral.

Re:

How about you link to your own work?

We can all find 'evidence' out there to support our 'views'; but that is meaningless if we cannot express them clearly ourselves.

Meanwhile, we all get back to our daily lives, save for those tragically impacted by a hate crime.

The answer to the questions these events pose may be beyond me, but I am certain more hate is counter productive.

We don't defeat inferior value systems by adopting them.

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer" The answer to the questions these events pose may be beyond me said:
have you ever read the Quran, the Talmud, or even the bible, for that matter?

Mindless violence is not the answer and when a group resorts to such acts then they have lost.

Back