Today's Ride

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":pdks4yqz said:
I love the BeepBeep pictures, more people ought to add to this wonderful thread.

Me? I never ride a bike.

yep - too busy posting on here :facepalm:

Re:

Today-Saturday- It stopped raining for today, so we rode up to the Scout Camp on Iron Springs road. When we got to the area where the road had cracked and slid away underneath, we saw they had brought in a back hoe and prized away the old roadway where it was cracked. Then they cleaved a smooth wall along the edge so they can probably build a retaining wall...

Attachments

• Sunny out there.jpg
    Sunny out there.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 459
  • Rest and drink stop.jpg
    Rest and drink stop.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 459
  • Slide.jpg
    Slide.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 459
On Sunday did a ride round the Chilterns past the Prime Minister's country residence. Discovered a bunch of new tracks that warrant another visit to explore.
Top of hill that I didn't expect to do in one go (29er with 1x11 yet still had 1 gear spare); sadly on another climb I had ran out of gears so ended up walking, but next time ....

Boer War monument, the English had a habbit of going round the world kicking Johnny Foreigner's butt.

Lots and lots of mud

The PM's house, paid for by us tax payers!

Something you don't see every day, yes it is a cat being taken for a walk in the woods, looking slightly grumpy

An unusual farming implement; I'd like to think it is for testing shoes placed on the foot shaped projections.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 428
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 428
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 428
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 428
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 428
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 428
Re:

Today-Thursday-Been pretty wet this week, but today was cool but sunny and beautiful...

Attachments

• Beautiful out.jpg
    Beautiful out.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 405
hard day at work today "team building" haha, rode clipstone and really enjoyed it

selfie..............fail

chris says....................speed is your friend...

who comes up with thee names haha

Back