Today's Ride

Re:

Today-Monday-A holiday here, MLK Day. Clear and sunny out, 56 F. A ride up to the West one of the steeper ways today, to the OG Trail and into the woods. History Man, did you make it all the way home without walking?

Attachments

• Looking towards the Bay.jpg
    Looking towards the Bay.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 526
  • OG Trail.jpg
    OG Trail.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 526
Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":2665r7dk said:
What bike is that, mate? Looks cool! :cool:
The Sunn. It's got a funky mishmash of bits on it at the moment, some horrible mankytous up front, wider scott bars with a bit of lift instead of the kores I had on before, and the like. Mate's suposed to be giving me a set of formula b4s, at which point it goes rigid up front and gets an IS adaptor and some bracing brazed onto the back end.

Re:

Today-Tuesday-Had to get out today, because we have 3-5 days of rain ahead, with 5-7 inches predicted. Today was the coldest mid day ride so far this Winter- 48 F. ( 8 C. )- I know, it's probably really cold where some of you are, but for Norcal that's cold. We rode up to Tamarancho, which warmed us up on the climb. I met two guys up there- one had this really cool Burger Bell, and one had these trick looking bars with multiple positions to hold on, plus you could strap a bag on the forward extension with no problems...

Attachments

• Leaving Tamarancho.jpg
    Leaving Tamarancho.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 495
  • Mad Bomber.jpg
    Mad Bomber.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 495
  • Cool Bars.jpg
    Cool Bars.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 495
  • Burger Bell.jpg
    Burger Bell.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 495
  • At the top.jpg
    At the top.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 495
Re:

Today-Thursday- A fellow Retrorider, Al-Onestare came to Fairfax to visit and ride, so today we went up to the Lakes via the Golf Course and the Magic Bridge. It was showery today, and we stopped several times underneath a tree to wait out brief showers- it was all good though- we found some mud and had a great time. Al rode a beautiful classic Kona race bike from about 1998 or so. He had just built it and christened it on today's ride- the paint is so nice it's hard to believe it's original, but it is...

Attachments

• Postcard shot of Bon Tempe and Tam.jpg
    Postcard shot of Bon Tempe and Tam.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 465
  • Alpine Lake.jpg
    Alpine Lake.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 465
  • Al .jpg
    Al .jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 466
  • Me and Al.jpg
    Me and Al.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 466
  • Magic Bridge.jpg
    Magic Bridge.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 466
Re: Re:

al-onestare":354700x7 said:
What can I say? Massive thanks Pat and let's do it again #prayfornorain

:cool: good to see the bike out, and looks a nice place for its maiden ride :)

Mark

Latest posts

Back