Guy Martin riding around the UK coast

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i like this bloke, i know he's not everyones cup of tea but right now he's going for the recored of riding around the uk coast, i've been searching for his route and to see if there's any way of tracking him but nothing has come up.

i'm interested as if i'm right he'll defo ride past my house and possibly my shop! which would be cool to spot him!

so has anyone found any route and timing details of when and where he'll be?

:)

Can't answer any of your questions (sorry) but I just watched the video about this - 250 miles a DAY for 20 days?! Jeez Louise!!!

My Gran is about 50 meters from your shop Jon and makes a cracking cup of tea and cake, my step grandad was a test rider/ racer for Norton Motorcycles and held the record for riding 24hrs at an average speed of over 100mph. Sure they'd act as a pit stop for him, refreshments and a good natter :LOL:

Re:

I think he's great too, look forward to that series. Hope you get to see him, Jon

Mike

Minifreak":3o84onj0 said:
My Gran is about 50 meters from your shop Jon and makes a cracking cup of tea and cake, my step grandad was a test rider/ racer for Norton Motorcycles and held the record for riding 24hrs at an average speed of over 100mph. Sure they'd act as a pit stop for him, refreshments and a good natter :LOL:
Your Grandad rules :cool: .

66 triumph daytona":64aeb7e0 said:
Minifreak":64aeb7e0 said:
Your Grandad rules :cool: .

Step Grandad, but yes he has an interesting past :LOL: My actual grandad was a giant of a man and a Police Detective Inspector, he ruled more but passed away some 25 years ago :cry:

Re:

Good luck to him, says I....I've half a mind to do the same thing round Ireland, might have to get fit first though so I dunno. GM is a very busy lad, he's bloody great in that new Fantastic Beasts film, too -

Attachments

• Monkey Tennyson.jpg
    Monkey Tennyson.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 772
Re:

i take it you guys know that he ended his ride, he blew his Achilles tendon i believe, apparently he tried to ride through it for a while then was told he'd cause long term damage if he continued so he stopped.

he said he didn't want to ruin the next big cycling thing he was doing next year which as yet remains un-announced.

shame he had to stop

Back