If WW3 started tomorrow would you...

If WW3 started tomorrow would you...

• Run for the hills, store food & build a bunker?

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Stand in the middle of London?

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Random but would go buy myself the ATeam van shave my head than go on a rampage chucking chocolate bars at posh people :facepalm:

mad-max1.jpg

Re: Re:

xerxes":1qefdr8e said:
I've got 300 tins of Spam and a crossbow - sorted!

But without a tinopener you'll be sucking it out through the holes you had to shoot in it :LOL:

I'll be doing what all Butchers do in times of extreme hardship. Selling pork ;)
Oft wondered as to why some religious groups(i.e all of them) exclude pork from their members diet. Then you remember they had some serious droughts back then. Mass starvation would likely be common.
Except for the bloke selling pork ;)

Re:

Working in London and living 15 miles from Gatwick I guess I'm screwed either way :\ but there's a nice spot in crystal palace where I could watch the city vaporize.....even if only briefly ;)

Re:

With a deep ww2 bunker under my back garden, I think I'd just have a brew and try and wait for it all to blow over

G

Being that I'm out in the hills I think I'll listen to the world end on the radio not that you get much (If any) national news on Penrith FM so it will probably be REM on the CD :LOL:

Re:

But without a tinopener you'll be sucking it out through the holes you had to shoot in it

Ah-ha, there's a key on the side of a tin of Spam to open it with and in any case I would of course have a few things in addition to my crossbow, Bear Grylls stylee. Shampoo, conditioner, inflatable bed, folding chair, night light, tea bags, plastic mug, one of those collapsible washing up bowls, camping toast rack, heated yurt, chemical toilet, you know, just the essentials.

I would just pop round to see my local neighbourhood supplier of exotic herbs buy the biggest bag of 'herbs' I could get, then sit outside with my finest whiskys and wait for the lovely bright sunshine to vapourize me :cool:

Back