If WW3 started tomorrow would you...

• Run for the hills, store food & build a bunker?

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Stand in the middle of London?

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Run for the hills, build a bunker & get ready to survive the apocalypse OR get dressed up in you finest clobber, stand in the middle of a London park with some damn fine food & drink and wait for the end to come?

The way 2016 is going it may be worth having a contingency plan.

Personally... I'm all for the finest scotch money can buy, a Fortnum & Mason's hamper & a spot by the Serpentine.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Mad Max films and their ilk have over-romanticised actual post-apocalyptic life, so i'll be staying put in East Anglia which I'm sure will be made short work of.

Only question, at what point should I stop paying into my pension scheme :( .

Morgan Freeman in Deep Impact: ''we've spent more money than we can account for''

Something somewhere is going on most definitely

My tinfoil hat is on, I'll let you know what happens...

And I've seen this:

The_Road_bleak_scenery.jpg

I'd pack up my survival gear, tools and spare parts to keep my GT STS going for and ride to the hills ;)

Minifreak":2g3sbj2m said:
I'd pack up my survival gear, tools and spare parts to keep my GT STS going for and ride to the hills ;)

Steel rigid for post-apocalyptic conditions. EVERYONE knows that!

in all seriousness, in the event of all out nuclear war, you're probably better off going quickly. And living in a major city with an MOD facility close to my house, I probably would.

I would build a rocket, fill it with supplies and watch it all from orbit :xmas-cool:

Either that or storm the parliment bunker and indulge on the finest food and champers :xmas-cool:

Re:

I'd make a cuppa, and eat all the biscuits. I hate wasting food!
And do some toast as well if I have time. If it's night time, I'd feed the foxes too, untill I ran out of bread to toast for them.
May bang one out at some point, too :shock:

:facepalm:

Back