Dead or Alive?

kingbling":16n1zw9e said:
Can't cremate the poor guy either all that plastic would create environmental issues

Pmsl!

Nice one, centurion Clive! :LOL:

Re:

Go chatting to him in a Cafe in Goodge street only last year. Totally down to earth guy. Such a sharp witted character. I danced to Spin Me countless times, it always got Camden Palace rocking.

RIP PB.

kingbling":kof7qu9l said:
Can't cremate the poor guy either all that plastic would create environmental issues

F*** Me, he hasn't even been buried yet and people are already making jokes...

I bet he's spinning right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round, in his grave...

Fudd":jur189ok said:
kingbling":jur189ok said:

F*** Me, he hasn't even been buried yet and people are already making jokes...

I bet he's spinning right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round, in his grave...

He can't be he's not buried yet ;)

Mike Muz 67":jur189ok said:
kingbling":jur189ok said:

Pmsl!

Nice one, centurion Clive! :LOL:

:D

Re:

Well I don't think he'd fit in my recycling bin, so best bury him. :LOL:

Re:

Just an observation and I don't mean to be a killjoy, but compared with the rest of the condolence threads this year this one is very different to say the least :roll:

To each of you that's made a joke about Pete Burns, I ask you one question: "Would you be making the joke if he'd never had plastic surgery?"

Food for thought as they say :)

well said Adruzz.

i have many happy memories listening to you spin me round.
i had my opinions on pete burns, deep down he was probably just a tortured soul.
he might get some peace now he's gone.
there really isnt much humour to be had in the death of a human being.

Re:

Humour, solemnity your choice. Personally I like both. One is usually the reaction to the other in my experience.

I'm sure Pete would pay lip service to either in the circumstances.

Re: Re:

The History Man":2w5ql460 said:
Humour, solemnity your choice. Personally I like both. One is usually the reaction to the other in my experience.

I'm sure Pete would pay lip service to either in the circumstances.

Quite right THM and tbh i couldn't care less how friends or family react when i kick the bucket just as long as they have a drink and a laugh afterwards and carry on through life making the most of it :) ..

videojetman":w3qi0k4o said:
well said Adruzz.

i have many happy memories listening to you spin me round.
i had my opinions on pete burns, deep down he was probably just a tortured soul.

Very much so. If you read the bio he had hard time growing up with alcoholic/drug addict mother, had several suicide attempts. In later years had obsession with plastic surgery to the point of bankrupcy.

Back