Trump

Re:

I hate to see people being judged in the court of public opinion, but Trump can probably look after himself. Hilary leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but is anyone else ready to do the job?

firedfromthecircus":3kvm0q7n said:
I think a NeilM fart is probably much more intellectually rigorous than Donald Trump.

I doubt that. If his estimated iq is to believed, he is far smarter than most of us here which makes him dangerous.
Some of what he says is repulsive but unfortunately appeals to the lcd.

Two worst us presidential cansidates ever. :facepalm:

He has more money than me and knows how to screw the system, I'm willing to bet even if he hasn't a high intellectual I.Q. he certainly will be street smart.

The "the system is rigged" mantra, he knows one it gives him an out and 2, encourages even more people into the trump vote is the only vote for your security. A lot of the midwest and southern states already believe the government reaches too far so they have two options, buy more guns for when the feds come or, turn out in such numbers that the sheer volume might, get him in. He has nothing to lose this way.

Re:

He has much less money than he started with, if money making is any measure of intellect.

Besides, the only part he really plays is making executive decisions. See above. :roll:

When it comes to cooking the books and tax avoidance, someone smarter than him is on the payroll.

Street smart? Wouldn't imagine he would last two minutes on the streets of Chicago.

He has shown, again and again, a complete lack of self awareness and a total inability to play to the audience.

He could have learned a lot about composure from Clinton, (Mr. and Mrs.), but he just refuses to play the game he chose to enter.

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":3fn7izhe said:
He has much less money than he started with, if money making is any measure of intellect.
How can anyone possibly know that for a fact? I wouldn't imagine his name is going to be attached to all his assets. Numbered Swiss accounts, Caymans, etc etc.

Either way I hope he wins. Because for all his faults he's not Clinton.

I'm hoping Assange is holding the smoking gun on Hillary, just biding his time to fire it.

Re:

Judging by Assflange's exploits in Sweden, I doubt very much he is capable of holding his fire.

Fair point about Trump's assets; though that does read like an oxymoron.

Re: Re:

kenaltobelli":309rdd1z said:
Had a look at this thread,and a lot of people do not learn from the past'
One thing you must bear in mind when reading what the media says
Is that not all is as it seems,
They are all behind Clinton in the states and if you support trump your a loony tunes ,think Scots independent votes or brexit.
Don't fall into the trap of being a mushroom ;)
For the record don't know trump and don't care who gets in but leave em to vote who they like in peace.
He may win because,of folkes keeping thier cards close to their chests.

I agree, the media in both the USA, Europe and Britain is almost exclusively left-wing and liberal, and they are giving Hilary Clinton an outrageous PR advantage over Donald Trump. If you ask most people who are pro-Hilary what it is about Hilary Clinton's policies they like and what it is about Donald Trump's policies they don't like, very few have any idea of the policies of either. To anyone who is against Trump I would say okay, fine, but why are you against him?

I don't know how this election will turn out, I know it's been heavily rigged in favour of Hilary Clinton but I would not be surprised if it were a landslide victory for Trump. Hilary Clinton is right now currently engaged in committing a crime even as she is campaigning to be elected President of The United States, and presumably she is hoping that her fraudulent and criminal activities will not be exposed before her inauguration.

Back