show us your cars 2

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":llfmsi0w said:
Well we just snagged another conventional van with a tail lift, and lots of space. Guess I am back in the Mercedes owners' club!
1059ra1.jpg

We will see how long we keep this one, but it is going to be a mobile photography studio as well as getting a wood burner fitted stealth style as well as a proper shower. Get in there!

:LOL: :LOL:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbU0UJAdFj8[/youtube]

Re:

This one's for al.

A (not very large!) pic of my '73 squareback at the 1988 Bug Jam....

It still looks exactly the same as this but it's been residing in my garage for a few years awaiting a complete professional restoration when I receive my retirement lump sum!

Steve.

Attachments

• type111.JPG
    type111.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 594
Picked this up last October to replace my Ibiza

Attachments

• IMG_1736.JPG
    IMG_1736.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 546
james1985":1i2m1m6b said:
james1985":1i2m1m6b said:
The Merc looks good, miss driving my old ones. I cant remember what cars I posted earlier in this thread, but I'm 'nearly' classed as a hoarder. So a few more of the collection...
Mk1 Mitsubishi Shoguns

Now a third Shogun on the fleet...

I'm a bit behind on the Shogun updates....

Borrowing a photo from my mate the previous owner as I only got this last week and not home till Monday....

Got these two a while back...

The lwb is a 3.0 auto Diamond pack, so fully fruited.

And this little blue one..

This is a 2.6 petrol, infact, its a Colt Shogun (in 1983 Mitsubishi where still called Colt in the UK) This is Jan 1983 built, chassis number 29. Its the first batch, and among club members in the know, thought to be the earliest surviving Mk1 in Europe.
(1 previous owner and 41,000 miles)

A very random chance encounter also led to me owning a very rare UK made fibreglass hard top for the Canvas top Shogun.

I like the first generation Shoguns along with the Toyota Landcruiser of the same era, taught Landrover a few things!

Back