Trump

Re: Re:

kenaltobelli":cavvuyzm said:
Had a look at this thread,and a lot of people do not learn from the past'
One thing you must bear in mind when reading what the media says
Is that not all is as it seems,
They are all behind Clinton in the states and if you support trump your a loony tunes ,think Scots independent votes or brexit.
Don't fall into the trap of being a mushroom ;)
For the record don't know trump and don't care who gets in but leave em to vote who they like in peace.
He may win because,of folkes keeping thier cards close to their chests.

That's an interesting viewpoint, although I have to confess to not knowing what the heck you are talking about.

I am not being let by the media, I'm listening to what the man says, and he's acts like a spoilt brat, and not just as it becomes more apparent to him that he might not win, I mean all the time.

As for my farts, well, some of them can be pretty childish at times.

I thought we had it bad with Theresa May but America has it worse. I wouldn't want to vote for either of them.

[/quote]

That's an interesting viewpoint, although I have to confess to not knowing what the heck you are talking about.
Spell it out for you leave em to get on with it and don't be a sheeple;not all the BBC is truthful

I am not being let by the media, I'm listening to what the man says, and he's acts like a spoilt brat, and not just as it becomes more apparent to him that he might not win, I mean all the time.

[/quote]

Re:

Ahhh I see.

So when I see him speaking and saying things like "I will accept the results of the election.... if I win"... that's been doctored and edited by the media moguls who are determined to see him loose has it?

Right.

Re:

Maybe not,but ask yourself why?
Why all the mud being flung all of a sudden at the pointed end of a campaign. [all the accusations of groping]
Is a lot of it by the media just to make sure they don't go against the grain?
The brexit vote really peed me off when the establishment turned around and called everyone who voted against remain ,a racist and stupid .

Please take my iPad away. I have just broken up and gave been drinking.

Pity Donald doesn't know what's good for him. Or maybe he dies.

And Hilary. Did she see the long game when she stood by Bill?

Watch the film I posted. Thought provoking

Re:

So admitting to groping means nothing then ? Even senior members of his own party are distancing themselves from him. Maybe he could build a wall to keep all of those out of the U.S. too!

As a ' businessman ' he has lost more money with his wise ' invetments ' than if he hadn't bothered. Not paying tax in the process.
Still, it's all the BBCs fault, for portraying him as an anachronism.

I think the democrats would struggle to make him look more ridiculous than he does himself!

However, it's all good if you're a racist, or misogynist. Or both. You know where to place you bets!

Fill your boots, and God bless America!

Mike

kenaltobelli":21cp1vbk said:
Maybe not,but ask yourself why?
Why all the mud being flung all of a sudden at the pointed end of a campaign. [all the accusations of groping]
Is a lot of it by the media just to make sure they don't go against the grain?
The brexit vote really peed me off when the establishment turned around and called everyone who voted against remain ,a racist and stupid .

Well of course the media are biased, especially the newspaper groups, but what they, the BBC or anyone else says is of no interest to me, I am talking about the garbage Trump spouts on a daily basis.

The kind of interruptions he indulged in during the debates were literally play ground stuff, and how the whole of America does not scream with indignation when he says things like he is smart for not paying income tax is beyond me. Do they REALLY want a President who has (legally) avoided paying tax his whole working life? Don't set a great example, do it.

Were I an American I think I would already have joined the Vote for Nobody campaign, but I really hope The Donald loses the election, as I don't like to think of someone as childish as him with the launch codes to a November the 5th rocket, let alone a whole nuclear arsenal.

Re:

NeilM Well of course the - MURDOCH paid for - media are biased said:
Just thought I'd correct that for you ;)

Private Eye is an interesting read, should you be so inclined as to want to know how entrenched politicians are in hypocrisy.

There are some subjects where they really don't need to dig for scandallous or immoral behavior. Trump is one such subject.

Back