Two one inch quill stems - Ritchey Force and Control Tech

2manyoranges

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
The lost zone at the back of the workshop just keeps giving....

And pricing does my head in. I don’t want to rip people off but I could do with getting something sensible back - the perennial dilemma.

Here we have two stems - one immaculate CTech 140mm which still has the CTech rubber bung AND the label which usually falls off in the rain. Price is confusing. Brick Lane has an ahead version at 69.00gbp. And then there are USA ebay entries at 20 dollars. So who know? I have absolutely no idea. All advice welcome.

And then we have a bonkers stem. Ritchey, really light. No Ritchey side stickers but stamped Ritchey and I bought the thing originally, from Bill Rayment when he and Maggie ran Lewes Cycles. So I know its provenance. It’s bonkers because it’s 150mm long. Since we now run 30mm and 20mm stems on our contemporary bikes, any bike with this stem on handles like a drunk elephant balancing on a skateboard. We must have been crazy.....

Anyway here they are:

Attachments

• 796DF373-676D-4BB0-8397-BF9764803E91.jpeg
    796DF373-676D-4BB0-8397-BF9764803E91.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 661
Re:

Right....the two syncros stems went for 30 gbp each and these are in better nick so here we go at 35 gbp .... Over to the right thread....

Back