1995 Kona Hei Hei Ti

santoscdn

Dirt Disciple
Hello,

I recently bought a bike with a 1995 Kona Hei Hei titanium. The frame size is 19", a bit too large for me, so I'd like to sell the frame. Do you know how much this frame is worth?

It is in great condition except for a dent in the horizontal frame.

Thanks

Attachments

• _DSC8721.jpg
    _DSC8721.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 910
  • _DSC8739.jpg
    _DSC8739.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 910
  • _DSC8743.jpg
    _DSC8743.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 910
Re:

I feel obliged to help out here as I did direct you to this section.

Hei Hei frames can fetch around £500 or more, which currently converts to 850 CAD.

If your serial number had a -64 after the B19860, then that would likely be a higher amount.

BTW, the Dog Collar cable guide is upside down, and 180 degrees round from how it should sit. The curved part is designed to sit snug over the Top Tube.

Pip.

Re: Re:

pipmeister":1wvhi2sh said:
I feel obliged to help out here as I did direct you to this section.

Hei Hei frames can fetch around £500 or more, which currently converts to 850 CAD.

If your serial number had a -64 after the B19860, then that would likely be a higher amount.

BTW, the Dog Collar cable guide is upside down, and 180 degrees round from how it should sit. The curved part is designed to sit snug over the Top Tube.

Pip.

Thanks so much for your response Pip. Wow, I cannot believe I found such a gem. Sad that it's not my size and I cannot keep this frame.
I am not surprised the cable guide was upside down coming from the guy who was selling a bike with an "aluminum frame". It's lame that I didn't notice tho.

Cheers

Back