Pace RC200F8

tonybrown5

Retro Guru
I'm potentially looking to free up some space and sell my late 90s f8. It's red ano and in excellent condition with no chips, dings or cracks (very important on these), though the decals are a little faded.
Full M950 XTR group, RC36 evo forks, Hope discs (4 pot up front with 180mm Lightning bolt disc. Hope Titanium hubs and skewers with mavic rims, flite saddle, Thomson elite post, pace stem and red Renthal bars and Chris King headset.

Looking to either sell as a full bike or split depending on how much the frame/forks are worth alone as I know roughly what I could get for the rest of the parts.

Attachments

• pace.jpg
    pace.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 657
Re:

Full bikes like this, although the spec is always slightly different, pop up on ebay fairly frequently, so a search of completed listings might help you.

Some don't sell at £600 others seem to go for more like a grand. Frame on its own 2-300 depending on the day. Not much more to be made by splitting but it is usually more.

Depends on the location too, if you are willing to post it then someone will be interested.

:shock: love that TVR :cool:

anyway, i would say between £500 and £750 for the frame and forks, especially if your in no rush to sell and its in good condition like you say.

The full bike is harder unless you find someone who wants that spec. If its all in good condition then around the £1000+ mark, again, if your in no rush you will get more.

As you know, you have some good components on there and most are in demand at the moment so shouldnt have much trouble selling them if you split it.

mark

Thanks both. I may well split as the main group being 950 xtr will be good for my next build which is a 98 xizang. So will sell frame, forks and wheels/ brakes as I'll be opting for a v- brake set up on the new steed.
I'll likely try the frame and forks together around the 600 mark and see how I get on. As you both say there's such a spread and lottery in prices of these it's hard to know where to start.

Back