Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Due to what would seem to be popular demand we've decided to setup a thread dedicated to "How much is my old bike/parts/hat worth?"

If you have a vintage/retro item and would like to know the value my suggestion would be to look back through the classifieds here and browse back though ebay.

If you really have no idea then post in this thread here ONLY. "How much" threads elsewhere will be deleted or locked.

We'll let this run and see how it goes. If you get an answer you don't like don't come running to the mods ;)

If for some reason you feel the need to comment on the validity of how much threads please do so here.

OK, first is from Jones, rescued from the original and now wildy OT thread...

Jones":12mgnl9a said:
Well can I use this thread for what its supposed to be used for :?: :LOL:

I'm going to sell my Pinarello :? I've tried and tried to justify keeping it but I've finally realised I can't :? I'm never going to use it as I've got too many road bikes and its just sitting their going to waste :shock:

I'd like to try and sell it on here first but for that I need a price ;) I think I got it in about 2001 :?: its built up with 9 speed Dura Ace throughout with the only deviation being the Rolf Sestriere wheelset and a Chris King headset. I've also got the original colour matched Pinarello forks to go with it ;)

Its in new condition as its only been ridden up and down the road in front of my house to check everything was o.k after building it up :shock:

Worth anything to anyone on here :?: or will I have to split it and shove it all on ebay :?

Seat tube 52cm C to C, Top tube 53cm C to C ;)

pinarello1.jpg

pinarello2.jpg

Hello lads/ladies,

Sorry to come at you with a first post like this but I need a bit of advice...

I have a Sintesi Bromont, had it since around '96 from new.

Basically I'm looking for an idea of what it's worth as I never use it and am not really involved in bikes anymore.

Never raced it or anything like that, to be honest it's hardly ever been used, in really good nick.

Bomber z1's, XT all the way through, think it has LX rapidfire shifters though with canti's.

club roost DH bar and stem, CR double cage pedals, mavic 217's.

Got a DCD on it too. Needs a chain and new tyres.

Any ideas?

What are Z1's worth nowdays?

Basically looking to get rid and dont want to rip someone off/be ripped off

Thanks.

Although it sounds like a reasonable bike its not the type to be collectable so you're not going to retire off the proceeds. Some of the parts would be of interest to people on here though I reckon, the XT groupset, 217 rims, bombers etc so you might be better off splitting it. Overall I guess you'd be looking at around £150 depending on condition of the parts.

Ive got a Cannondale F1000 (roughly 2000) sitting in my shed doing nothing. In green (a nice green!!) with fatty deluxe, full xt (27 speed), coda finishing kit. Only a few scratches, pretty mint really!! Any ideas on price?

Wildman":31lkv1po said:
Ive got a Cannondale F1000 (roughly 2000) sitting in my shed doing nothing. In green (a nice green!!) with fatty deluxe, full xt (27 speed), coda finishing kit. Only a few scratches, pretty mint really!! Any ideas on price?

I sold a 1999 F900 in mint condition for £450 a couple of years ago, wish I still had it :cry:

1989 Diamond Back Axis Team

I'm pretty sure its 89 could be 90 frame.

What is it worth?...Should I sell frame/fork or fully built? Older Xt thumies, Two syncros stems, Manitou EFC, Ballistic TI bb, Deore DX Hubs w/ Araya RM17, Xt cranks, Syncros bars or Hyperlites, Kalloy seatpost, Bontrager seat.

Only reason I'm selling it is I acquired a Ted Wojcik hard tail from a friend that went full 29er in his stable.
I posted the axis team as part of my rides a while back.
Thx, in advance.

BTW...I'm across the pond in Dallas, Tx USA. Shipping across the pond...is it pricey?

I can take close ups with a better camera if needed
Here are pics:

IMG_5024.JPG

tubing%20decal.jpg

Tange%20decal.jpg

1989%20DB%20Axis%20Team%20Quad%20butted.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back