FUNK in need of minor? repair

RockiMtn

Gold Trader
Rocky Mountain Fan
Feedback
View
had this frameset for a while. was enthusiastic about it when i got it but that waned after a few setbacks, the last being a small crack in one of the welds when i finally had the frame/fork chem stripped. also, ever since picking this up, i've always had a feeling it would end up a tad too big for me.

i know the potential value in a FUNK, but not sure how the crack affects that value. in my opinion it should be a minor repair to get it back to it's former glory, but would like hear others evaluation on it before listing this up for sale.

aside from the crack, it's relatively clean with no other major issues except for a few small/light ding or two in the top tube which are hardly noticeable. at least from recollection from last looking it over. also one of the bottle cage braze-on was spinning and needed to be removed and replaced, leaving a little bit of a ripple around it from the extraction, but nothing significant.

would be selling this as frame and what i believe would be an original spec "pre-FUNK fork" rigid fork.

thoughts are welcomed and appreciated.

thx!

Attachments

• IMG_2749.JPG
    IMG_2749.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 926
  • IMG_2746.JPG
    IMG_2746.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 926
  • IMG_2594.JPG
    IMG_2594.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 926