Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
By popular request the one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" forum is now open for business for a trial period.

If you want a valuation this is the only place to ask. If people start using it to sell their kit on the sly without pricing it properly it'll get knocked on the head.

Is this the wrong thread? I would like tp get my bike valued, but the other thread is locked.

It's the right place. As per the first post there is now an entire forum for valuations. I have moved your sales post into this forum so hopefully someone will give you an idea on price.

Hi

I am looking for some advice on selling my Dad's bikes, my Dad was Keith Coppell. The photos i have seem to be too big for loading on to here, could i possibly email them to you?

Kinds regards

Paula Coppell

Re:

So I joined here because I think I have an awesome classic mountain bike that I would like to know what it is worth after all these years, but hope many here enjoy it. I built this bike from scratch just a few years out of college. It is in immaculate shape. Please let me know what you think…

Attachments

• MANITOUHT.jpg
    MANITOUHT.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 23,429
  • CookBros..jpg
    CookBros..jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 23,427
  • HandlBarZ.jpg
    HandlBarZ.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 23,419
  • RingleHUBS.jpg
    RingleHUBS.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 23,427
Re:

Hi I'm new to this forum so not sure where or how I should post this. Anyway I have an Eddy Merckx I bought 35 years ago and after good clean and a quick ride out I have decided to sell it but not sure how to go about it. Could you help please.

Attachments

• 20140324_140641s.jpg
    20140324_140641s.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 23,329
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back