93 Amplifier

Bri

Dirt Disciple
Anyone willing to give me a ballpark price on this?
I have it in the for sale section at 1000 Canadian, substantially less than I have into it.
Parted out it would bring more than my asking price, but so far not even a nibble.
Link to ad.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=415945

Thanks,
Brian

Re:

Hi Brian,

That looks like a very nice bike and in awesome condition too!

Personally, I'm not inclined to buy complete bikes, as I love building and tinkering and that might hold for other forum members as well.
The only time I buy a complete bike is when I'm looking for a specific part and I think I can sell the rest :LOL:, but that does not do this bike any justice.

Postage costs (and import?) might also be something that is holding people from the EU/UK back from responding to your ad.

Good luck with your sale!

Re:

Heck, I'd be interested in that even though my other half would kill me! No idea of postage to the UK though :? Any more info on the spec? What hubs are on it - it looks like a Paul on the front...

I hsve only just seen this through this thread, ideally you should bump you for sale thread back up once in a while so people can see it. Having said that, not many people have money just lying around especially during these times so is, i imagine, going to take longer to sell, but if no one knows about it then it will never sell ;) :) also as mentioned above, to get it shipped over here will be extortionate :shock:

Sell it locally at the same price. Or take it apart and put individual parts on ebay.

Back