The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Hi my sons father passed away recently and I have 8 bikes to sell as my son is a lot bigger than his dad was. I have a Saracen kili ultra white bike magnesium frame but don’t have a clue what it is worth, can anyone help me thanks

Attachments

• B7F9C73C-F1C8-4957-AF57-3CF5C41F46CD.jpeg
    B7F9C73C-F1C8-4957-AF57-3CF5C41F46CD.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 7,622
Re: How much are my bikes worth?

1993 KHS Montana Comp 17" and 1993 Kona Hahanna 13". The KHS is my bike (look at that external top tube cable routing!) and the Kona was my brother's when he was 13-14 years old and was later ridden by my mum. I also still have a box full of accessories like Onza bar ends, Crudcatchers etc. How much do you think the bikes are worth now and is there a demand for them?

Attachments

• KonaHahanna.jpg
    KonaHahanna.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 7,340
  • KHSMontanaComp.jpg
    KHSMontanaComp.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 7,340
Re:

Please hit NEW TOPIC in the forum section
viewforum.php?f=78

You have individual posts, people don't respond often to this thread, they may read it but tend not to reply. Also you don't get the advert as it's not picked up with a nice title in 'new posts' etc.

As for above
KHS yes
Tiny Jonas certainly.
Lots of money, no.
Crud catchers are worth more than they should be (version dependent)
Etc.

Trek9":3u8z3ask said:
Trek Pro Issue DH.

Hi, this thread is not for posting how much is my bike worth!! You have already been told your bike needs to go into the 98+ section, which you did, and now you are back posting in this section, also this thread is not the actual thread for asking, the thread for asking is the thread you first put your bike into, which as above is the WRONG section for your bike as your bike is NOT pre 97 :facepalm:

Re: Any information or value?

Hi

I have this old Hawk Cycles chopper made in West Germany and its the chopper style with a gear stick etc. and is in relatively good condition, has anyone got any information about it, you dont see many of these around online?

Cheers

Simon

Attachments

• IMG_20190714_150609.jpg
    IMG_20190714_150609.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 5,333
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back